Our Burbank Wall Ball Screen comes in two sizes: 6’x6′ and 8’x8′. Mississippi State head baseball coach John Cohen has utilized the Burbank Sport Nets WALL BALL Pitch back screen and created an excellent instructional DVD with numerous drills and uses for the WALL BALL Screen. There are drills for every player on the field. From outfielders working on drop back pop flies to pitchers working on simulated bunts, the wall ball pitch back screen can do it all! All Burbank frames are made here in the USA at our facility by an experienced welder.
To order DVD visit www.johncohenbaseball.com
- High-tension knottless netting permanently attached to an all welded aluminum frame provides true come back from the ball
- Heavy Duty galvanized steel pipe base for rigidity keeps screen from shifting from repeated ball impact
- 4 locking hinge positions allows screen to be angled for all types and angles of rebounding drills
- Comes standard with two slide through legs or optional wheel kit
- Comes standard with 18 oz. vinyl wrap around the perimeter of the framework (choose color)
- Dimensions: 6′ x 6′ or 8′ x 8′
- Ships via truckline (no assembly required)
Highest quality on the market guaranteed! Don’t be fooled by cheaper imitations!
Made in the USA